"This King, full of mercy and goodness.. Embraces me with love, makes me eat at His table, serves me with His own hands. He converses and delights Himself with me incessantly.. And treats me in all respects as His favorite."
-Brother Lawrence

Monday, March 5, 2012

Every day I wake up, I have to choose to believe
that love runs deeper than pain,
that freedom is stronger than bondage and mercy is bigger than fear.
I wake up and look full into the face of the Creator.
I choose to discard loneliness and heartache.
I choose to fall again onto His promises.
Joy comes in the morning.
His blood speaks a better word.
I can either be weighed down by my insecurities
or I can choose to walk above them.
No longer do I live under a spirit of bondage.
I am free, even when my heart aches.
There is beauty to capture far beyond my hurting.
Take me there.

No comments:

Post a Comment