"This King, full of mercy and goodness.. Embraces me with love, makes me eat at His table, serves me with His own hands. He converses and delights Himself with me incessantly.. And treats me in all respects as His favorite."
-Brother Lawrence

Friday, May 28, 2010

Joy Comes in the Morning.

"Weeping may endure for a night, but joy comes in the morning." Psalm 30:5
I love the promise of a new day. I don't know about you but I find usually that if something's going wrong in my life, it usually seems the worst at night. Whether it be regret or pain or sorrow.. But the promise of the Lord is that there is JOY in a new day! That there is newness and gladness to be attained in a new day no matter what the situation might be. 90% of the time we do wake up to the same situation, but God is always there to pull us out of bed and become our strength. Take courage;
"For the joy of the Lord is your strength."
Nehemiah 8:10b

No comments:

Post a Comment