"This King, full of mercy and goodness.. Embraces me with love, makes me eat at His table, serves me with His own hands. He converses and delights Himself with me incessantly.. And treats me in all respects as His favorite."
-Brother Lawrence

Friday, July 16, 2010

Revival

I believe revolution is coming to this nation. I just spent the week at Getsmart conference in Auckland with 1000 other hungry young people on fire for Jesus, on fire to see their friends, families, schools and universities changed.
A few weeks ago my friend and I were having coffee and he said this "I think this next generation is going to be the generation that, one one side, are furtherest away from God, but on the other side the generation that pursues God hardest." And I completely agree.
Let's be a people that pursue purity, love and intimacy with God above anything else. I believe this is how we're going to see awakening in our land, and across the globe.
I want to see God move in this land, and on the hearts of a people who are deeply in love with their creator.

No comments:

Post a Comment