"This King, full of mercy and goodness.. Embraces me with love, makes me eat at His table, serves me with His own hands. He converses and delights Himself with me incessantly.. And treats me in all respects as His favorite."
-Brother Lawrence

Sunday, July 4, 2010

This, Love.

I am Hephzibah.
I am the beloved of the Bridegroom.
I am the Daughter of the King.
I am a priest.
I am His beautiful one.
His delight is in me.
He rejoices over me with singing.
His affections are for me.
I am as white as snow in His eyes.
I am the one He holds in His arms.
I am dust.
He knows all my thoughts, desires and passions.
He satisfies my soul.
He is a good good father.
I am the apple of His eye.
All His desire is for me.
I am royalty before Him.
I move His heart.
I am forgiven.
I am lifted up.
I am no longer desolate, forsaken or broken.
He has adopted me.
His eyes burn for me.
He decides my fate.
His blood has the final word on my life.
His righteousness is mine.
He is coming back for me.
I am the one His heart yearns for.
There is nothing I could do to make Him love me less.
He died on roman cross-beams for me.
I have been on His mind since eternity past.
His banner over me is love.
I am His dove, His sister, His bride.
I am His lovely one.
He created me in the depths of the earth.
He commands His angels concerning me.
I am His fair one.
And He is mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment